Become part of one of the most exciting, well-funded European tech startups by joining our high performing team as the engineering lead! Make sure that we deliver our roadmap to meet our growth objectives. You'll have the opportunity to build THE missing standard software in the stack of any business: The all-in-one operations platform!
With that platform, the future of operations is bright! Our mission is to unshackle teams from running their work on highly manual, duct-taped solutions with email, spreadsheets, meetings, task-managers and so on.
In this role you will:
- Deliver our product roadmap as part of our growing team of technology and business professionals.
- Grow our high-performing engineering organization, based on strong engineering values and practices.
- Naturally navigate the diverse set of people, project, and technical leadership aspects of your role in close collaboration with your team members and peers.
- Develop your team members to become experts and leaders in their field, supported by an environment that empowers engineers and promotes autonomous work.
- Shape our product and technology roadmap for the months and years ahead alongside our product lead and ensure successful execution against it.
You will be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have extensive professional technical, people, and project leadership experience and a track record of building and growing high-performing teams.
- Take full accountability for the success of your team and the individual development of every member on your team.
- Are a very strong communicator and collaborate closely with your team members and peers, technically as well as in customer, product, design, and business terms.
- Care about design, usability, performance, quality of code, API structures, as well as the security aspects of development.
- Are intrinsically motivated to be nothing short of the best in your field.
- Have strong product and business sense and interest.
- Strive in a fast-paced, growth-stage environment.
- Master remote work and collaboration.
- Last but not least, you are passionate about the problem we are solving and are fully committed to making Next Matter a success.
- The chance to join a fast-growing, well-funded, early stage startup, with an experienced, tech-driven team and a validated product / business model.
- Get to contribute to shaping the future of our company and product, and see the impact of your work.
- The opportunity to work remotely. We are a remote-first team located in Germany, France, Austria, Spain, Poland, UK, Czech Republic, Italy, Ireland, Canada and Finland.
- Support for your personal and professional development.
- A competitive salary and equity options.
- Pick from several packages of equipment. We'll set you up with either an Apple MacBook Pro or a Lenovo machine along with any software you need.
What it’s like working with us:
Our highly experienced team comes from a diverse set of lifestyles and professional backgrounds like strategy consulting, software and high-tech and is passionate about putting a smile on the face of operations workers and professionals around the world.
How to apply:
- Please apply with your one-page CV (LinkedIn profiles are accepted as well) and a one-page maximum cover letter, highlighting relevant experience and motivation to join
- We interview fast, but thorough. Process is typically concluded in 1-2 weeks in the following order
- Step 1: Pre-screening conversation with Recruiting
- Step 2: Coffee chat with leadership team
- Step 3 Interviews, incl. coding challenge
- Step 4: Reference Check and offer
- Availability: Immediate start date prefered