Our mission is to ensure that the future of work is bright. With Next Matter, we empower organisations and people to do their best work every day by providing an innovative, easy-to-use work platform with the powerful functionalities of enterprise software.
Our highly experienced team comes from a diverse set off backgrounds like strategy consulting, software and high tech and is passionate about putting a smile on the face of workers and professionals around the world.
This mission is more relevant than ever in a rapidly changing work environment, accelerated by the impact of the global pandemic, which is why we are looking to hire our first Sales Development Representative to drive the next growth stage.
- Own the lead generation of the sales cycle to drive customer growth
- Co-define and execute outbound campaigns together with Marketing to approach and qualify leads that fit our target segments
- Qualify inbound leads before handover to account team (e.g. scheduling of demo requests, pre-qualification calls)
- Re-engage/nurture existing leads
- Setup and maintain sales lists of different channels in CRM system and regularly create reports/insights on funnel metrics
- Work closely with product marketing and customer success team to optimise marketing and sales journey to meet growth objectives
- Proven track record of running SaaS outbound sales campaigns by email, phone, LinkedIn etc. (ideally B2B)
- Passionate to evangelise how our innovative product fundamentally improves business operations (“Make them excited about a better tomorrow”)
- Energising/winning communication style in English and preferably German as well
- Comfortable to interact with high profile prospects (e.g. top-management, board level)
- Strong business acumen to be able to understand/extract business requirements and match it with our product capabilities (“Promise what we can deliver mindset”)
- Experience with set up and maintenance of CRM system (ideally Salesforce, but other sales technologies are possible as well)
- Pragmatic, hands-on can-do attitude combined with strong time management and organisation skills
- Creativity and Initiative to drive new interactions with prospects and find ways to begin a quality conversation
- Objection Handling to be able to pivot and discover value for the prospect
- Bonus Qualification - is familiar with sales qualification methodologies like MEDDIC or BANT
- Bonus: Experience in having hired and/or managed a sales team, potentially in an enterprise setting
- The chance to join a fast-growing, well-funded, early-stage startup, with an experienced founding team and a validated product and business model
- Get to contribute to shaping the future of our company and product, and see the impact of your work
- Support for your personal and professional development
- The option to work remotely in an innovative setting
- A competitive salary and equity options
What it’s like working with us
We are a cross-functional team that values transparency, ensuring that every team member has access to the information they need to make the right decisions. As a team, we are always challenging ourselves to grow, learn and improve. We invest in employee development and are committed to helping each other get better at what we do. We aim to build a team of people who treat each other exceptionally well, work hard, but always have fun doing it.
Next Matter is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and strive to develop an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute.
How to apply
Please make sure to include the following:
- A short text describing who you are and what you are looking for
- We would like to understand why you are a perfect fit for the role and the team right now
- Feel free to include concrete examples that showcase your capabilities as a sales representative
- Your work experience in the form of a resume, or a LinkedIn profile
- Selected candidates will proceed to the interview process, which will focus on your motivation for the role, short- and mid-term action plan, cultural fit and your questions