Become part of one of the most exciting, well-funded European tech startups by joining our customer success team as the first Technical Customer Success team member! The objective of the role is to support, onboard and service customers to meet our growth objectives over the next twelve months. You'll have the opportunity to work in our innovative, low-code Next Matter process builder to solve real-life business scenarios.
You will have the entrepreneurial opportunity to establish the practices of the technical customer success team as the first member of the function and work closely together with the experienced customer success team and customers, which are typically operations managers.
- Service existing customers by executing ongoing success work or solving advanced customer service requests
- Join selected customer conversations or lead interviews to understand solution requirements better
- Increase library of self-service documentation for building Next Matter processes / using the product for integrations
- Support to establish the practices of the technical customer success team as the first team member of the function
- Track record. 1-3 years experience as a solutions engineer, onboarding specialist, technical customer success associate, or comparable role, ideally in a B2B SaaS environment
- Professional. Comfortable and experienced in customer facing settings with polished written and verbal German & English communication.
- Creative. Ability to create working solutions in a low-code environment, even in the absence of clear blueprints or templates
- Organization. Experience to organize and execute multiple campaigns in parallel without dropping the ball on
- Tech acumen. Not necessarily a trained engineer, but comfortable to create basic integration setups with third party systems with custom API calls (e.g. REST)
- Business acumen. Ability to understand real-life business scenarios and the needs of operations managers quickly. Comfortable to understand typical tech stack (GSuite, CRM, Customer Service Tools, Slack etc.)
- Entrepreneurial. Experience in an entrepreneurial setting where not all paths and settings are pre-defined.
The future of work is bright! Our mission is to unshackle operations teams from running their work on highly manual, duct-taped solutions with email, spreadsheets, meetings, task-managers etc.
With Next Matter, we enfranchise operations teams worldwide to run reliable, automated operations effortlessly with other internal teams and systems, but also seamlessly with external customers, suppliers, and partners. It is the one missing system puzzle piece for companies, because Finance (ERP), Sales (CRM), and IT (Ticketing) are already served.
Our highly experienced team comes from a diverse set of backgrounds like strategy consulting, software, and high-tech and is passionate about putting a smile on the face of operations workers and professionals around the world.
- The chance to join a fast-growing, well-funded, early-stage startup, with an experienced founding team and a validated product and business model
- Get to contribute to shaping the future of our company and product, and see the impact of your work
- The opportunity to build a vital part of the business
- Support for your personal and professional development
- The option to work remotely in an innovative setting
- A competitive salary and equity options
How to Apply
- Please apply with your one-page CV (LinkedIn profiles are accepted as well) and a one-page maximum cover letter, highlighting relevant experience and motivation to join
- We interview fast, but thorough. The process is typically concluded in 1-2 weeks in the following order
- Step 1: Pre-screening conversation with HR
- Step 2: Coffee chat with the hiring manager (customer success lead)
- Step 3 for short listed candidates: structured (technical) interviews with 4 Next Matter team members in short succession. This will give you the opportunity to get to know us well and clarify any questions that you have.
- Step 4: Reference check and offer
- Availability: Flexible, but immediate start date possible and beneficial