Ready for your once in a lifetime entrepreneurial opportunity? Join our hypergrowth journey in one of the most exciting, well-funded European Tech startups as the first Solutions Engineer in North America.
Your mission is to make sure that the advanced operations solutions needs (advanced integrations, custom reporting and building support) are delivered in time.
- Service existing customers by executing ongoing success work or solving advanced customer service requests
- Join selected customer conversations or lead interviews to understand solution requirements better
- Increase library of self-service documentation for building Next Matter processes / using the product for integrations
- Customer Obsession. Willing to go above and beyond to make our customers successful with Next Matter. Demonstrates grit, persistence and willingness to go the distance to get things done.
- Professional Communication. Can adjust communication style to the audience and has the ability to be brief. Writes and speaks polished English.
- Entrepreneurial and Creative. Ability to create working solutions in a low-code setup, even in the absence of clear blueprints or templates
- Organization. Experience to organize and execute multiple campaigns in parallel without dropping the ball
- Tech acumen. Not necessarily a trained engineer, but comfortable to create basic integration setups with third party systems with custom API calls (e.g. REST)
- Business acumen. Ability to understand real-life business scenarios and the needs of operations managers quickly. Comfortable to understand typical tech stack (GSuite, CRM, Customer Service Tools, Slack etc.)
The future of Operations is bright! The Next Matter Platform enfranchises operations teams worldwide to build and run reliable, automated operations solutions effortlessly with their teams, systems, customers, suppliers and partners. Next Matter is the new standard system for Operations, bringing them on eye-level with Finance (ERP), Sales (CRM) and IT (Ticketing) who already have purpose-built cloud platforms. Our highly experienced team comes from a diverse set off backgrounds like strategy consulting, software and high-tech and is passionate to unshackle operations teams from running their work on highly manual, duct-taped solutions with email, spreadsheets, meetings and chat.
- The chance to join a fast-growing, well-funded, startup, with an experienced founding team and a product and business model ready for hypergrowth
- The option to work fully remote from North America! We are a remote-first team located in Germany, France, Austria, Spain, Poland, UK, Czech Republic, Italy, Ireland, Canada and Finland.
- An opportunity to contribute to shaping the future of our company and platform
- A once in a life-time entrepreneurial challenge for your personal and professional development
- A competitive salary and equity options
- The opportunity to lead and grow a vital part of the business!
- Pick from several packages of equipment. We'll set you up with either an Apple MacBook Pro or a Lenovo machine along with any software you need.
How to Apply
- Please apply with your one-page CV (LinkedIn profiles are accepted as well) and a one-page maximum cover letter, highlighting relevant experience and motivation to join
- We interview fast, but thorough. The process is typically concluded in 1-2 weeks in the following order
- Step 1: Pre-screening conversation with Recruiting Lead
- Step 2: Coffee chat with Customer Success Lead
- Step 3 for short listed candidates: structured (technical) interviews with 4 Next Matter team members in short succession. This will give you the opportunity to get to know us well and clarify any questions that you have.
- Step 4: Reference check and offer
- Availability: Flexible, but immediate start date possible and beneficial