Become part of one of the most exciting, well-funded European tech startups by joining our high performing team! The objective of the role is to make sure that we deliver our roadmap to meet our growth objectives. You'll have the opportunity to build THE missing standard software in the stack of any business: The all-in-one operations platform!
With that platform, the future of operations is bright! Our mission is to unshackle teams from running their work on highly manual, duct-taped solutions with email, spreadsheets, meetings, task-managers and so on.
In this role you will:
- Deliver our product roadmap as part of our growing team of technology and business professionals.
- Develop simple, high-quality solutions to our customer's problems in collaboration with your design, frontend and backend engineering colleagues.
- Shape our architecture for the months and years ahead.
- Develop your frontend engineering, systems integration, and cross-functional collaboration skills.
You will be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have extensive professional experience in developing complex user interfaces with React, or similar modern web framework. A strong understanding of Redux. Experience in mobile web application development is a plus.
- Are a very strong communicator, technically as well as in customer, product and team collaboration terms.
- Enjoy writing clean, maintainable and testable code.
- Take full ownership for all aspects of your work.
- Have experience working directly with product, design and customer success colleagues.
- Collaborate closely with your frontend and backend engineering colleagues to implement new features, address technical debt, and review each other's work.
- Care about the usability and visual aspects of frontend development and performance as well as security aspects of development.
- Navigate the complete project lifecycle from design to production confidently.
- Enjoy working with people from a wide range of technical skills and backgrounds.
- Like to bring new ideas to the table that will shape our product, technology, and company.
- Master remote work and collaboration.
- The chance to join a fast-growing, well-funded, early stage startup, with an experienced, tech-driven team and a validated product / business model.
- Get to contribute to shaping the future of our company and product, and see the impact of your work.
- The opportunity to work remotely. We are a remote-first team located in Germany, France, Austria, Spain, Poland, UK, Czech Republic, Italy, Ireland, Canada and Finland.
- Support for your personal and professional development.
- A competitive salary and equity options.
- Pick from several packages of equipment. We'll set you up with either an Apple MacBook Pro or a Lenovo machine along with any software you need.
What it’s like working with us:
Our highly experienced team comes from a diverse set of lifestyles and professional backgrounds like strategy consulting, software and high-tech and is passionate about putting a smile on the face of operations workers and professionals around the world.
How to apply:
- Please apply with your one-page CV (LinkedIn profiles are accepted as well) and a one-page maximum cover letter, highlighting relevant experience and motivation to join
- We interview fast, but thorough. Process is typically concluded in 1-2 weeks in the following order
- Step 1: Pre-screening conversation with Recruiting
- Step 2: Coffee chat with leadership team
- Step 3 Interviews, incl. coding challenge
- Step 4: Reference Check and offer
- Availability: Immediate start date prefered