Content Creator - Demand Generation
Ready for your once-in-a-lifetime entrepreneurial opportunity? Work with the team that’s redefining the future of work and join our hypergrowth journey as Technical Content Creator!
Your mission is to lead omnichannel content creation.
Next Matter is disrupting how operations are built and run, and in doing so, shaping the future of work for people and companies across industries. Join our fully remote team as we’re entering the hypergrowth phase!
We are moving fast and the exact job description will be published soon. You can already apply pro-actively before official sourcing for the role has started.
Your key responsibilities
We need the immediate support of an experienced and talented content creator to:
- Generate – create high-quality, long-form blog content targeting operations leaders in multiple industries, to maximize qualified organic inbound
- Sustain – build and implement our long-term organic keyword strategy, together with SEO Manager and Growth Lead
- Enable – create sales enablement content (one-pagers, white papers, customer case studies) to support deal nurture and conversion
- Expand – use content to reach new audiences via blog partnerships, social media campaigns, email newsletter and other untapped avenues for inbound traffic
Who we are looking for?
An experienced and ambitious content creator with:
- Outstanding SaaS- and/or Business-Focused Content – Can demonstrate a track-record of excellent content, targeted towards business audiences. Can write persuasive, analytical, and useful texts for a variety of business stakeholders. Effectively "sells without selling" by helping target buyers find themselves in the story.
- Customer & Growth Obsession – Is passionate about customer stories, enabling the market with practical knowledge, and creating industry-focused content to help raise awareness and create opportunities for Next Matter.
- Solid Work Ethic & Self-Driven – Demonstrates grit, persistence and willingness to go the distance to get things done. Focuses on key priorities and is able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- "Full-Stack" Content Skills – Understands the critical role of content in generating inbound interest for B2B SaaS. Firm knowledge of SEO and blogging best practices, and inbound lead generation tactics. Can structure content calendar, visualize and articulate a content marketing strategy, and actively seeks content gaps to fill. BONUS: Articulates and demonstrates TAYA content marketing theory.
- High Business Operations Acumen – Can quickly immerse themselves in, understand, and create valuable content in unfamiliar industries/verticals. Communicates in a top-down, peer-to-peer level to empathize and establish trust with senior executive customers. Speaks the language of operations leaders (COOs, VP Operations, Operations Leads, etc.) and is able to quickly and proficiently understand various real-life business scenarios. Deeper understanding of at least 1-2 industries is a plus.
- Inspirational Leadership – Excited by our mission, product and our approach to operations and inspires following for it. Can adjust communication style to the audience and has the ability to be brief. Writes and speaks impeccable English. Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints first. Able to gracefully convince customers and colleagues to pursue a desired course of action.
- Integrity – Does not cut corners ethically and speaks plainly and truthfully to colleagues and candidates.
The future of Operations is bright! The Next Matter Platform enfranchises operations teams worldwide to build and run reliable, automated operations solutions effortlessly with their teams, systems, customers, suppliers, and partners. Next Matter is the new standard system for Operations, bringing them on eye level with Finance (ERP), Sales (CRM), and IT (Ticketing) which already have purpose-built cloud platforms. Our highly experienced team comes from a diverse set of backgrounds like strategy consulting, software, and high-tech and is passionate to unshackle operations teams by running their work on highly manual, duct-taped solutions with email, spreadsheets, meetings and chat.
- The chance to join a fast-growing, well-funded, startup, with an experienced founding team and a product and business model ready for hypergrowth
- Work directly with the highly experienced and passionate leadership team
- The option to work fully remote with a high degree of independence and exciting scope of action
- Contribute to shaping the future of our platform from a legal point of view
- The opportunity to lead and grow a mission critical part of the business!
- A challenge for your personal and professional development
- A competitive salary and equity options
How to Apply
- Please apply with your one-page CV (or LinkedIn profile) and a one-page maximum cover letter, highlighting relevant experience and motivation to join
- We interview fast, but thoroughly. The process is typically concluded in 1-2 weeks:
- Initial Coffee Chat
- Interview with our Growth Manager
- Simulated work task
- Interview with 4 Next Matter team members
- Reference check and offer
- Availability: Immediate start date preferred